[Dailydave] DARPA CGC Recap

David Manouchehri david.manouchehri at riseup.net
Fri Apr 21 10:36:33 EDT 2017

Thanks Chris!

I'll pull up my old notes and put them on GitHub this weekend as a starting
point.

Ryan Hileman's usercorn is a great way to lower the entry bar for getting
CGC ELFs running. https://github.com/lunixbochs/usercorn (I know this isn't
news to any of you in the conversation, it's for the mail list lurkers.)

Related topic: Is anyone willing to mirror about ~1 TB of CTF PCAPs for
long term archival? Give me a ping if you can or if you know someone who
might be able to.