[Dailydave] INFILTRATE! YES! YOU SHOULD COME!

dave aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Thu Mar 23 12:12:16 EDT 2017

https://blog.trailofbits.com/2017/03/23/april-means-infiltrate/ *blushes*

Conferences are about a community coming together. There was a point, a
while back, when we all realized that BlackHat no longer really
represented our community - maybe the fiftieth time we saw someone
apologize on stage for doing great offensive work. But that doesn't mean
the community excludes defenders. Microsoft and Amazon are sponsors of
INFILTRATE this year, as are Azimuth, Grimm, Zerodium and Trail of Bits!
Obviously there is strong representation for manufacturing and financial
sectors in the attendee list - this is by far the largest INFILTRATE
ever. (One major difference between INFILTRATE and other conferences is
we do not sell our attendee list at ANY level of sponsorship.)

I still love the giant mega conferences, with their circus spectacle