[Dailydave] Finding new bugs in 2027

Dave Aitel dave.aitel at gmail.com
Tue May 9 14:00:05 EDT 2017

https://vimeo.com/215511922

I could talk about the people giving this INFILTRATE talk on Binary Ninja
at great length. But INFILTRATE is not about the people in that way! And of
course, like every conference, INFILTRATE has a policy of not letting talks
become product pitches. But the design behind the Binary Ninja product is
something very interesting. The progress of this kind of fundamental
technology influences how easy or hard it is going to be to find
vulnerabilities across a wide range of platforms for the next decade.

Since I plan to be interested in finding new bugs for at least a decade, I
listened to the whole talk again! SO SHOULD YOU!

Just as a quick reminder: We are limiting sponsorships next year and if you
want to be one (which you should!) then please let admin at immunityinc.com know
now!
-dave