[Dailydave] The 6th Annual Volatility Plugin Contest and the Inaugural Volatility Analysis Contest!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:13:01 UTC 2018

We are excited to announce that the 2018 Volatility Plugin Contest and the inaugural Volatility Analysis Contest are now accepting submissions until October 1, 2018.  Winners of each contest will receive over $2,500 in cash prizes and the highly coveted Volatility swag (t-shirts, stickers, etc.)!

Full details can be found on our blog post:

https://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2018/05/the-6th-annual-volatility-plugin.html

Please let us know if you have any questions, and good luck to all!