[Dailydave] Ghidra! Ghidra! Ghidra!

Dave Aitel dave.aitel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 16:31:02 UTC 2019

Here is a video I was watching today that you should also watch:
https://vimeo.com/335158460

So I know a lot of people on the list already KNOW AND USE Ghidra. But my
fav. classes are ones that scale from both beginners to advanced users
because they go into how a particular team does something that you already
might do, but in a different (and sometimes much better) way.

A question I always have in my head is "Can this random process we do be
automated with Ghidra?" also "What is the advantages or disadvantages of
Ghidra over Binary Ninja for automating this binary analysis thing we are
doing 'at scale'"?

We have two classes at INFILTRATE on binary analysis that are going to be
great. And also Azeria's class and Web Hacking and Kernel hacking and all
sorts of cool stuff.
http://infiltratecon.com/conference/training.html

All these classes fill up! I had someome email me about getting 20 seats
today. So please don't last minute your classes. I know it's December. :)

-dave