[Dailydave] INFILTRATE 2020 Keynote Speaker Announcement!

Edward Prevost me at edwardprevost.info
Thu Oct 31 16:24:48 UTC 2019

Impressive

Edward Prevost | 509.254.7690 | @edwardprevost

On Oct 31, 2019, at 08:26, Jared DeMott <jdemott at vdalabs.com <mailto:jdemott at vdalabs.com> > wrote:

Excellent!

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 11:25 AM Dave Aitel <dave.aitel at gmail.com <mailto:dave.aitel at gmail.com> > wrote:
So when I was 15 or something I read a poem in a Virginia Tech literary magazine that changed everything. Looking back, the idea that something you write can float like pixie dust across the world and eventually change the course of a life was too powerful to ignore.

For a lot of people, that something was this thesis by Dr. Cifuentes on decompiler design. At INFILTRATE every year for our keynote we try to find voices with strategic impact that our community needs to hear and we also give those select speakers a chance to talk to a very specific team of highly technical and motivated engineers.

In any case, please join me in welcoming Dr. Cifuentes as our INFILTRATE 2020 keynote speaker!

-dave

--
Thanks,

Dr. Jared DeMott
Founder, VDA Labs
www.vdalabs.com <http://www.vdalabs.com>
 <http://vdalabs.com/VDA_TEXT_VERY_SMALL.png>
NEW: Want to stay up to date on the latest security news?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter here!