[Silica] SILICA - Ver 7.7

Alex Iliadis alex at immunityinc.com
Wed Jan 11 16:52:34 EST 2012

Immunity is proud to announce the release of SILICA v7.7!

This includes code to exploit the newly found WPS vulnerability to guess
the pin and recover the WPA key for access points without having
to follow the traditional approach of brute forcing it. Several config
options are in preferences under the Wireless Cracking section, which
allow resuming or specifying ranges if you know what the vendor commonly
uses.

It must be noted this is an early version of the attack, a better one
with more features will be released soon.

Have any questions on how to use SILICA? Please check our FAQs or make a
new post in our forum

https://forum.immunityinc.com/board/show/10/silica-support/

You may find video of the AP less WEP cracking at:
http://silica.immunityinc.com/AP_less_WEP_cracking.mov

Other videos can be found at:

Access point impersonation -
http://partners.immunityinc.com/movies/Access_point_impersonation.mp4
Custom traffic injection   -
http://partners.immunityinc.com/movies/Traffic_injection.mp4
General overview -
http://www.immunityinc.com/movies/SILICA_7.5_New_Features.mov
Wireless Window  -
http://www.immunityinc.com/movies/SILICA_Wireless_Window.mp4
Key retrieval (WEP, LEAP, WPA1,2) -
http://partners.immunityinc.com/movies/Lightning_Demo_SilicaU02.mp4
Passive session hijacking (facebook, twitter, gmail etc) -
http://partners.immunityinc.com/movies/Lightning_Demo_SilicaU_01.mp4

If you have any further questions on updating please check our online
manual at: http://www.immunityinc.com/downloads/silica.pdf

SILICA Team