[Silica] SILICA v7.25
oren at immunityinc.com
Mon May 9 11:28:43 EDT 2016
Immunity is proud to announce the release of SILICA v7.25!
- Background WPA handshake sniffer
SILICA will always be listening for WPA handshakes. The captured
handshakes can be used later for cracking the pre-shared key using a
dictionary attack. Only the last valid handshake is stored for each
AP, older ones are discarded. A visual indication for Access Points
for which a handshake has been captured is displayed in the Network
- SSIDs and MACs filters in Karma Mode
Allows full control of which network names are spoofed in Karma Mode,
and which stations are allowed to join the fakeAp.
- Better support for radius in fakeAP:
* Authentications attempts are logged and the hashes stored on the
* Return EAP-Success to try to get clients to log to our fakeAP.
- Better logging of stations actions (association, connection,
disconnection) when in fakeAP mode.
- Fixed issue with the wordlist generator.
To view a demonstration of these new features visit:
Videos can be found at:
Access Point Mapping - https://vimeo.com/157178038
Full Karma Attack - https://vimeo.com/155393829
SMB proxy and group policy exploit - https://vimeo.com/136964755
SSL attacks using SSL stripping and self signed certificates -
Pixie Dust WPS Attack - https://vimeo.com/130883860
More WPS attacks - https://vimeo.com/album/3385057/video/115337910
Password stealing -
AP less WEP cracking -
Access point impersonation -
Custom traffic injection -
General overview -
Wireless Window -
Key retrieval (WEP, LEAP, WPA1,2) -
Passive session hijacking (facebook, twitter, gmail etc) -
More information about the SILICA