[Dailydave] SAINTCON - The Intermountain West - Security Conference

Troy Jessup tj at uen.org
Tue Aug 12 15:18:55 EDT 2014

Dailydaves,

SAINTCON is a Network Security Conference held in Utah each October.

We have expanded significantly in the past couple years, and now have people attending from all over the country.  SAINTCON offers the benefits of many larger conferences, with a more hands-on approach.    We focus on training, instruction, and skills building in all areas of security.

I you are in the Intermountain West, or have interest in attending from anywhere else, please look us up.

https://www.saintcon.org

—TROY
tj at utahsaint.org<mailto:tj at utahsaint.org>