[Dailydave] The evolution of Threat Intelligence

Andre Gironda andre at operations.net
Tue Aug 12 16:29:29 EDT 2014

On Aug 12, 2014 12:05 PM, "Dave Aitel" <dave at immunityinc.com> wrote:
> https://vimeo.com/102641000
>
> I did a dry run of a talk I did last week and it's now up for your
> viewing pleasure/pain. :>

SWARM = Speed + Intelligence? "Just add additional VMs to the micro-cloud"

services-consulting-overview.shtml :
Consulting Overview, App Vuln Analysis, Process Review, Source Code
Analysis, Exploit Development and Reverse Engineering, Consultants, etc

Sorry, Dave, I can't find the products or services on your website that
cover apoptosis, data destruction, minimization of important irregular
assets, sub-microsecond level reactive response, or that provide an
anomaly-detection harness.

Am I missing something? Do I have the right URL?

Warmest regards,
Andre

P.S. I like this talk, and we know you have a vision, man. Don't let me get
to you. What I do want to hear more about, though, is how do we get to your
vision -- you know, I am really not understanding how your vision precludes
intelligence, analysis, and actively going after adversaries du jour