[Dailydave] Fwd: [Cryptography] NSA/GCHQ put their heads together to discuss encryption on the net

Darkpassenger darkpassenger at unseen.is
Sun Sep 27 20:30:29 EDT 2015

no risk is getting labeled as deviant perhaps worse . i am fed up to the
point i just have to share with with a bunch of dudes with common sense
n hit send while taking my benzo&oxy happy pills .

from t=0 where the Snowden shit started to roll i observed every kind of
person expressing amaze or deep philosophical question about right/wrong
or speeches on imperialism's new face . corrupt politicians started to
yell . businesses published very long boring articles why this shit is
fundamentally bad . governments stated concerns . some even went further
n asked questions - noble honest kind souls . dont know how many
millions of tweets . all n all referring to the essence of a bunch of
intelligence agencies whose definition is to fcking SPY which usually
needs tradecraft even in its old fashion humint form..and a "29 years
old hacker" publishing all typical non-strategic non-tactical
non-actionable pdfs saying those agencies , basically , have trojans and
sniff traffic .

so dave told me from every hole in planet there are some dudes
subscribed in dd . really , plz enlighten me , am i missing something
here on the scene ? i am Iranian . genetically familiar to
west-sponsored coups , monarchs and Shahs , wars with actual WMDs ,
restrictions from west , east and inside . facing regulations in what
one might be able to think and like ..arranged marriages . rich oil n
gas reserves while people poor and #filternet. shit is heavy honestly .
but why none of the things i read or slightly browse through regarding
trojan and sniff sound very normal-natural-ok to me . i met corrupt
ex-gru russian came here to sell decryption of some satellite phones -
written with pen on shitty papers asking for 50k . he asked me where to
call for hot call girl after experienced the #filternet . helped him
with 1k/1year VPN service and a couple of instructions how to pick up
prostitutes based on his budget in what streets . a day later he was all
Iranian . totally ok with all the daily crap . went to parties and had
3somes seen no police. told me he is even willing to accept a lower
price if we buy other kinds of decryption from him , say , some older
Army rockwell manpack . a brother asked him if he can find remote
RF-enabled kill switches in a Russian SAM . he was cool . called a
friend and invited him over Tehran next week for another small price .
shit was cool . why is that ?

i understand people who see shit are unlikely to get shocked by seeing
again ..but i just dont get it what is going on in other people's mind ?
why all this news coverage ? what was default expected from NSA/GCHQ be
doing ? why Civilians are penetrable to Snowden-type news as if unlikely
cure for a bad disease just found ? even if they are below average IQ
they must have a very basic idea what Spy agencies do . what is this
wide across spectrum shock ? WHAT IS THE NEWS here ? i am literally
asking honest questions from fellow coders

and finally , anyone else besides yours truly ever thought this whole
thing is a PSYOP for further political , societal and financial factors
and gains by "Illuminati" for the next decade ? ( yes , oversimplified
it by word Illuminati to help myself type less say more , new encode --
patent pending :P )

read this before offering comments plz . real good shit from like 12
years ago : http://mediafilter.org/caq/cryptogate/

Regards
-
خطاب به «برادران»ی که اینجا وقت میگذرونن پولشو بیت الحال میده بد نیست
این بیت
زین کاروانسرای بسی کاروان گذشت
ناچار کاروان شما نیز بگذرد
آره پسرجان