[Dailydave] Knowledge Transfer

Sean Wilson sean at idiom.ca
Fri Jun 3 14:48:56 EDT 2016

I think this is why we are starting to see more workshops at conferences
which is a better format for people to sit down and dig into a topic for a
couple hours. Although this doesn't work for all types of talks or research
it is a step in the right direction.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's something we will see in the bigger cons
as they don't have the same general "marketing" appeal. But they do
generally deal with the fun and practical knowledge...how does 'X' actually
work. Which for a lot of us is why we're here..forever curious.

Sean
PS - Infiltrate should totally have workshops.